Experienced Landscape Installation Assistant
Trillium Landscape Design is looking for an experienced assistant for landscape installations in New York City. We are seeking a career minded professional who has a strong landscape background, comprehensive plant identification skills, an understanding of plant care, a sense for aesthetics, strong work ethic, passion, enthusiasm and energy.
- Professional Experience in Urban Gardening and Landscape Installation in NYC
- A keen eye for detail, aesthetics and design
- A well-developed skill set in horticulture: planting, transplanting and lighting
- Excellent communication skills with field crew, management, third party vendors and clients
- Ability to trouble shoot and keep accurate record (such as inventory of tools/materials)
- Experienced in setting up/repairing/maintenance of irrigation system
- A passion for people, horticulture and growing a company as well as being a team player
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs and work in inclement weather, when needed
- A valid Driver’s License and the ability to drive a box truck throughout NYC and vicinity
Compensation package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Trillium Landscape Design is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive environment.
Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days and transportation expense.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Candidates without experience will not be considered.