Flower Farm Harvester/Processer
Start Date: May 2020
We are looking for an energetic person to join our team and assist in harvesting and processing of cut flowers on a 10 acre flower farm in Kerhonkson, NY.
This position is seasonal, can begin in May or June and continue full time until frost (typically early-middle October). Compensation depends on experience but will not be below $14/hour. A good attitude and work ethic are more important than experience.
- Harvesting of cut flowers
- Processing of cut flowers for delivery
- Assist with field and greenhouse work as needed
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Must have your own housing and transportation to and from the farm.
- Must be able to work full time, M-F and some weekends, during the duration of employment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs regularly throughout the workday.
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail and work well with others.
Candidates ideally live within 30 minutes of Kerhonkson, NY, but we are willing to help the right candidate look for housing if they would like to move to the area for this position.
Contact Name: Matthew Dell