Foreman / Crew Leader - Arborist
Compensation: Compensate with experience
Dragonetti Brothers Landscaping, is looking for a Foreman/Crew Leader (Arborist Preferred) to join our tree pruning team for NYC municipality contracts in Queens & Brooklyn.
The ideal candidate is driven, self-directed, has a experience in the tree care industry and supervising crews.
- Lead a tight-knit crew, creating and promoting a positive team environment
- Insure tree work is completed as assigned and routed by the Project Director
- Plan and layout daily work for your crew (Considering time required to complete work, clean-up time, equipment available, weather conditions, etc.)
- Perform a Pre-Job Hazard Survey at each job site with all crew members and assigns work tasks based on an individual's knowledge skills and abilities
- Measure and record each tree's DBH prior to work commencing
- Safeguard employees and the public from hazards in and around the working area
- Enforce on-the-job safety practices
- Maintain employee sign-in sheets
- Carry out record keeping for all work orders
- Clean driver's license required
Dragonetti Brothers Landscaping Nursery & Florist Inc.
Contact Name: Jeanette Dragonetti