Forman/ Crew Leader Position
Start Date: ASAP
Seeking hands on leader with a landscape background that possess an understanding of plants and plant health care. The candidate must be able to lead with strong communication and organization. Must also monitor all tools, equipment, and machinery for needed maintenance. Must enjoy landscape work and have a positive attitude.
Who we are:
Briggs landscape design services mostly residential customers in the Westchester and Fairfield Counties, but we are seeking to grow both in residential and in the commercial sector. Briggs landscape design is a company that provides seasonal displays, maintenance, various scopes of designs and installations. We practice IPM heavily and have accounts in organic and some traditional methods.
- Carry out maintenance for each property, executed in a detailed, thoughtful, quick and efficient manner.
- Ability to analyze the job sites for plant health care and other aspects. Be able to keep accurate records.
- Must be able to communicate with the crew, office, vendors, and clients.
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude.
- Must be able to work effectively with individuals of varying skill levels and backgrounds.
- A well-developed skill set in horticulture including IPM.
- Experience in working with crews and leading a team.
- Must be able to carry 50 lbs.
- Must have the ability to work in all types of weather.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- NYS DEC License Category 3A, CT DEEP or willing to become licensed.
Looking to fill this position asap.
Briggs Landscape Design
Contact Name: Katherine Briggs