Garden business manager/designer
Start Date: ASAP Compensation: Competitive w/ benefits
Jane Gil Gardens is a New York City based garden design, installation and maintenance firm focusing on high end residential clientele. We are currently seeking a candidate to aid management in both business operations and garden fieldwork for our 40+ clients. This job will include working closely with the principal designer, leadership of the 10-person crew and representing the company with clients and vendors. We are looking for a highly-motivated candidate with strong administrative, managerial and design talents.
- Generating estimates and design materials for potential clients
- Invoicing clients, client relations & customer service
- Sourcing and buying materials, developing vendor relations
- Management and leadership of crew during installations and maintenance
- Education in landscape architecture, horticulture or a related field
- Keen attention to detail, aesthetics and design
- Professional experience in landscape installation (preferably in NYC or metro area)
- Experience in project management & business administration
- Leadership skills
- Valid Driver’s license
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel
This is a full-time position starting ASAP. Competitive salary and benefits offered for qualified applicant.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.