Garden Maintenance and Installation
(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Start Date: 3/13/23 Compensation: 30/hr
Open Source Landscape seeks reliable crew members for garden maintenance and installations.
Provide support with garden maintenance and installations
The ideal candidates will have:
- Experience with garden maintenance tasks, including: pruning, planting, plant stress and pest management, fertilizing, and irrigation systems.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate weather conditions and installation schedule.
- A collaborative approach
- Ability to arrive on time to each designated site.
- Ability to work well with others and alone.
- Professional appearance and attitude, good communication skills.
- Reliable and punctual
- Valid driver license, smartphone, and ability to navigate to different locations in New York City by car and train.
Open Source Landscape
Contact Name: Simone Frazier