Garden Maintenance Foreman
Start Date: 07/27/20
- Outdoor garden maintenance experience.
- Experience in landscape irrigation and low voltage lighting preferred.
- Has good plant ID knowledge, and an understanding of required maintenance
- Can interpret design plans and implement installation techniques.
- Able to manage, motivate and train field staff.
- Responsible for job sites/quality control and able to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve issues in the field.
- Able to interpret and fill out all job-related paperwork, including keeping accurate notes, labor hours, and photos.
- Must be able to anticipate tool and material needs.
- Able to work some weekends, as necessary.
- Previous experience leading crews preferred.
- Valid NY/NJ driver license preferred.
- Able to lift 50lbs and work in all weather conditions outdoors.
- On-site liaison between clients and office.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with Account Managers/Designers.
- Responsible for vehicle, field personnel and any job-related materials.
- Organize and keep all job-related records daily.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and E-mail.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and paid vacation. To apply, please email a Resume, Cover Letter, and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line.