The Schumacher Companies create landscape environments aimed at bringing delight to those who design, enter and view them. We are an engaging team of caring and proud landscape professionals with a common goal: providing the absolute best in landscape construction, maintenance, irrigation and masonry work.
- Effectively communicate in English.
- Valid Drivers License/ DOT Card/Samba (Employee driving record tracking/8 points).
- Training and development of teammates.
- Maintain the assigned truck and equipment assigned to the crew for the season.
- Communicate Accidents to Production Manager/Safety Manager/Account Manager fill out accident report.
- Communicate property information back to the AM, pruning needs, pest and disease, perennial garden, irrigation issues, watering, container gardening. Continue education and address issues/treatment during monthly meetings.
- Be aware of client preferences through communication and interaction with the AM.
- Come prepared to share strengths and weaknesses at the foreman meeting. Help to brainstorm innovative ideas and problem solve efficiency issues.
- Be prepared to participate in training activities throughout the season.
- Be open and available to teammates questions and concerns, report to PM if needed Responsible for completing DOT checklist and submitting daily
- Actively participate in the company’s safety program and guidelines.
1.Walkthrough of property and prioritization of needs on-site with team.
2.Circle check the truck each morning. Report daily circle check information to the PM/OM.
3.Ownership of portfolio:
- Weekly property review with AM.
- Assist with annual color design.
- Be comfortable making “on the fly” decisions.
- Strategize budget and property needs with AM. How to accommodate both.
4. Time Management:
- Delegate tasks to crew members if they need to leave the property.
- Prioritize tasks weekly.
5. Maintain garden fertilization application schedules.
6. Bury drip irrigation lines as needed, where appropriate.
7. Maintain/harvest annual and veggie beds, including staking/watering/fertilizing.
8. Weekly weeding responsibility based on communication with AM.
9. Develop garden projects with AM’s.
10. Treat all necessary sites for Rabbit/Deer on a weekly basis.
11. Foreman to walk the property one last time before loading the trailer and leaving.
12. Foreman to send notes to the AM/PM/OM as needed.
Please send resume to Molly at firstname.lastname@example.org and Emily at email@example.com. Thank you!
Schumacher Companies, Inc.
Contact Name: Emily Admirand