The Schumacher Companies create landscape environments aimed at bringing delight to those who design, enter and view them. We are an engaging team of caring and proud landscape professionals with a common goal: providing the absolute best in landscape construction, maintenance, irrigation and masonry work.
Growth and Development:
- Work closely with Foreman to learn skillset.
- Communicate questions/concerns with the foreman.
- Perform task with minimum to no supervision.
- Relay equipment needs/operation issues to PM daily or as needed.
- Gather any additional tools needed to complete the daily route based on the communication from the AM.
- Responsible for sharpening/cleaning tools between jobs.
- Complete property walk with the foreman before leaving the site to prioritize next visit and make sure all tools/equipment have been gathered.
- Must be able to readily accept and follow direction of the foreman.
- Be self-directed, learn what you can, collaborate with purpose, and seek out ways to innovate.
- Have a general understanding of sound, horticultural practices including perennial deadheading and contouring, pruning, Rose care, pest management, and how to properly apply fertilizer.
- Leave property.
- Actively participate in the company’s safety program and guidelines.
Please send resume to Molly and firstname.lastname@example.org and Emily at email@example.com. Thank you!
Schumacher Companies, Inc.
Contact Name: Emily Admirand