(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Blooming Beds is the leading horticultural firm for Country Clubs in Northern New Jersey. We manage all aspects of ornamental horticulture for our clients with a primary focus on maintenance, container gardening, plant installation, and plant health care (PHC). We also install decorative holiday displays and have a small indoor business.
We are looking for professional Gardeners to assist with serving our clients. In this hands-on role, you will play a key part in our continued growth and join a small, dedicated crew.
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- with plant ID and plant care (woody ornamentals, herbaceous plants, ornamental grasses, etc.)
- in garden maintenance following horticultural practices and standards
- in container gardening (plant selection, installation, and maintenance)
- in installation of seasonal plantings and holiday decorations
- be in good physical condition and able to endure frequent bending, squatting, and repetitive motions.
- be able to work on elevated platforms such as step stools, ladders, and scaffolds for extended periods.
- be willing to work long hours and weekends during our busy periods.
- be able to lift and carry 60 pounds repeatedly.
- Have a clean driver’s license and background.
- be able and willing to work with and around pesticides and fertilizers daily.
Experience & Education
- 2 years hands-on professional gardening experience
- Formal training/education a plus
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver’s License required.
- Pesticide License(s) (Category 3A, 3B, 3C) a plus
- Fertilizer License a plus
Interested individuals should email their resume to our Recruiter at LLEE@leehillassociates.com
Contact Name: Recruiter