Start Date: 5/15 Compensation: 18-20
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic and motivated people that share our views as horticulturalists and have a desire to help us build and maintain these outdoor spaces so that they can continue to support a balanced, thriving ecosystem.
We are looking for experienced team members that have the desire to learn and grow while working in a team environment as well as on their own. There will be a lot of on-site training in the beginning and end of the season but the gardening position will be mostly on their own for the core season. The installation team member will be working with and without the crew depending on skill level.
Please check out our website and Instagram to find out more about who we are and what we do.
Website - www.sproutnj.com
IG - @sproutfarmsandgardens
- 3 years minimum real work experience in horticulture/gardening/construction or educational equivalent
- Gardeners must have working knowledge of vegetable plants
- Must be able to lift more than 50lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Work in the heat of the summer, cold times in spring, fall and parts of winter and through light rain throughout the season
- Possible Saturday work during the peak of the season
- Valid Driver’s license
- Personal transportation to and from jobsites throughout NJ and NY
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
Sprout Farms and Gardens
Contact Name: Dave Chalek