Gardener, Designer, Craftsman
Start Date: 03/01/2020
NYC and Long Island based landscape design, build and maintenance company is seeking experienced gardeners for the upcoming season. Projects range from private homes to large scale development projects. An ideal candidate will possess a great attitude, a desire to learn and a love of horticulture.
- Plant identification
- Pest and disease identification and management
- Understanding of various planting techniques
- Plant care
- Garden cleaning
- Simple tools
- Understanding of soil health
- Pruning techniques
- Professional horticultural experience
- Degree or certificate in plant science, botany, landscape design is huge plus
- Capable of working in many different weather conditions
- Carpentry, painting and metal work experience a plus
- Interest in learning!
- OSHA 30 or ability to complete.
- Drivers license
Pay based on experience level
Health care offered after 90 days
ON Design Group
Contact Name: Owen