Gardener Freelance - Spring Season
Seeking part-time seasonal gardener, with cheery disposition, a strong work ethic and desire to learn to help with garden installations and maintenance, and occasional floral or event delivery work. We are looking for fill-in freelance help, 3 days per week with the option sometimes to work more. Tuesdays-Thursdays ideal. Mid-April through mid-June (and perhaps longer).
- Plant Identification skills
- Plant Care Knowledge
- Pest ID skills and some knowledge of IPM
- Professional and courteous manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with container garden installations
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to drive and park a small cargo van
- Experience with urban gardening in residential settings
Experience in floral design a plus! Thanks - and we look forward to hearing from you!
Alexandra Abuza Floral & Garden