Gardener / Installation Crew Member
Compensation: We are pleased to offer competitive rates commensurate with experience, paid time off, 401k and health insurance benefits.
Elevations Landscape Design + Build is a boutique design firm specializing in the design, installation and maintenance of residential landscape projects in the New York City. We value a collaborative approach, successful candidates will have a strong work ethic and positive demeanor.
Work is outdoors in all weather and requires heavy lifting (at least 50lbs) as well as working on your feet for a sustained period. The position reports to the construction and garden leads as well as the production coordinator.
- Following construction, planting, and maintenance schedules with team leader
- Installing gardens in ground and on terraces, including soil, tree, shrub, perennial & annual plantings.
- Responsible to pay exceptional attention to detail to maintain the cleanliness of project sites
- Laying site protection and assisting in meticulous and labor-intensive deliveries
- Morning and afternoon load-ins/outs, including truck driving
- Maintain orderliness and care of shop & tools
- Communications with supervisors and installation teams as required
- Documenting visit information and following up with issues as they arise
- Willingness to collaborate on all tasks to install gardens to the highest standard
- Experience in landscaping
- Experience/interest in carpentry a huge plus
- Clean driver’s license, Ability to drive a box truck
- OSHA 30 and/or SST Worker training
We are pleased to offer competitive rates commensurate with experience, paid time off, 401k and health insurance benefits.
TO APPLY: Send a resume and cover letter detailing relevant experience to: email@example.com
Elevations Landscape Design + Build
Phone: (718) 715-0755