Gardener/ Installation Crew Member
Elevations Landscape Design + Build is a boutique design firm specializing in the design, installation and maintenance of residential landscape projects in the New York City. We value a collaborative approach, successful candidates will have a strong work ethic and positive demeanor, and work alongside a great team.
Work is outdoors in all weather and requires heavy lifting (at least 50lbs) as well as working on your feet for a sustained period. The position reports to the construction and garden leads as well as the production coordinator.
We are pleased to offer competitive rates commensurate with experience, paid time off, 401k and health insurance benefits.
TO APPLY: Send a resume and cover letter detailing relevant experience to: email@example.com
- Following construction, planting, and maintenance schedules with team leader
- Installing gardens in ground and on terraces, including soil, tree, shrub, perennial & annual plantings.
- Responsible to pay exceptional attention to detail to maintain the cleanliness of project sites
- Laying site protection and assisting in meticulous and labor-intensive deliveries
- Morning and afternoon load-ins/outs, including truck driving
- Maintain orderliness and care of shop & tools
- Communications with supervisors and installation teams as required
- Documenting visit information and following up with issues as they arise
- Willingness to collaborate on all tasks to install gardens to the highest standard
- Experience in landscaping
- Experience/interest in carpentry a huge plus
- Clean driver’s license, Ability to drive a box truck
- OSHA 30 and/or SST Worker training
Elevations Landscape Design + Build