Start Date: Immediate Compensation: Based on Experience
Immediate opening for an experienced gardener/maintenance tech/landscaper. Maintain a range of projects from rooftop gardens, townhouse gardens to commercial sites all within NYC region.
- Garden plant care and site maintenance
- Irrigation and landscape lighting care
- Maintaining a clean site (power washing, sweeping, and blowing)
- Planting and transplanting as needed
- Photographing of sites
- Recording site conditions and reporting issues
- Inspecting plants for health care needs
- Annual fertilizing
- Annual pruning
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience maintaining gardens/pants.
- Experience working through finished buildings/apartments.
- Willing to get hands dirty (Perform actual garden care/maintenance/lifting).
- Ability to work with others and take direction.
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box.
- Ability to communicate with clients and staff.
- Plant knowledge of annuals, perennials, trees, and shrubs.
- Clean driver’s license
- *Prior experience working through finished homes and buildings.
Contact Name: Michael Franco