Start Date: 3/27/23 Compensation: $20 - $25 / hour
City Landscaping is a landscape design/build landscaping company specializing in creating and maintaining
garden spaces in the challenging urban environment of New York City. We are looking for a motivated and
energetic individual interesting in working as part of a team performing diversified gardening tasks.
Work Duration: Early April thru Early December (start and end dates dependent on weather). April thru June are the busy months with a significant drop off in July and August. There is an uptick in work from September through December but is it usually not as busy as the spring months.
- Planting of small trees, shrubs and seasonal bedding.
- Garden maintenance including weeding, mulching, pruning, hedging and hand watering.
- Minor hardscaping including installation of edging, dried laid paving and wall stones.
- Proficiency in using various gardening tools (ie. shovels, rakes, digging forks, hand pruners, hedge shears and loppers).
- Ability to follow instructions and to take initiative.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
City Landscaping, Inc.
Contact Name: Larry Go