Compensation: $18-$20 per hour
June through September
Riverside Park Conservancy is the non-profit conservancy supporting the New York City Parks Department in the care and restoration of Riverside Park, one of New York’s flagship parks and a registered Scenic Landmark.
- Prune, weed, mulch, water, edge beds, install new plantings.
- Mow and edge lawns.
- Work on erosion control projects at direction of supervisor.
- Collect and remove trash and debris; sweep paths and stairs; install and maintain temporary fencing.
- Must be able to safety and effectively operate basic power tools including leaf blowers, reticulating shears and weedwhackers.
- Perform other assigned duties as required.
- Valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 40 pounds
- Must be available to work weekends
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com with ‘Seasonal Gardener’ in the subject line.
Riverside Park Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services or any other category protected by law.
Riverside Park Conservancy