(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Start Date: Asap Compensation: $25 - Depending on Experience
Holly, Wood & Vine, Ltd. is a well-established, full service landscape design/build firm, specializing in the design and construction of New York City brownstone backyard and terrace gardens. We are currently seeking fulltime Garden Helpers/Assistants. A background in horticulture is welcome, but not necessary. Skill sets and traits we are looking for in employees are as follows: Prompt (early mornings), reliable, responsible, communicative, and takes pride in their work.
- Excellent knowledge of plant names and culture (fertilizing, soil preparation, planting, pruning, weeding, etc.).
- Ability to professionally and courteously communicate directly with clientele
- Highly detailed work ethic.
- Keen aesthetic for combining and positioning plants in containers and planting beds.
- Possess a good and positive attitude, in all weather conditions.
- Valid NY driver’s license, with a clean driving record
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Possess a working knowledge of drip irrigation and landscape lighting systems.
- Work constructively and collaboratively with a small, tight-knit group of gardening professionals.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Holly, Wood & Vine, Ltd.