PT AND FT GARDENING POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Blue in Green Gardens, LLC is a full service gardening company based in NYC. We design, install, and maintain Manhattan and Brooklyn terraces, rooftops, public spaces, and townhouse gardens.
We are searching for an intern who can fulfill the following tasks:
- Assisting gardeners and managers with the daily tasks of managing our new and established gardens.
- Performing maintenance visits to our various gardens with confidence.
- Using existing plant knowledge to locate select perennials, annuals, trees, and shrubs from various local nurseries for yearly installations
- Performing other duties as required in the scope of the job and as designated by management.
- Research and data collection
- Preferred: a valid driver license and knowledge of daily NYC navigation
- Ability to perform heavy physical labor (lift 40lbs) on a daily basis in all weather conditions
- Strong plant and weed identification skills
- Knowledge of plant disease and applicable insects, as well as IPM strategies
- Comfortable working independently and with others
- One or more years of horticulture experience
- Strong communication skills and basic computer knowledge
To Apply: Please submit resume and cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com.
Blue in Green Gardens, LLC
211 East 11th Street #2
New York, NY 10003