Start Date: 06/15/2022 Compensation: $20.00/hour
Quail Hill Farm, one of the original Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) farms in the US is a stewardship program of Peconic Land Trust. Since 1990, Quail Hill Farm has grown to 35 acres serving over 250 families.
Peconic Land Trust seeks a part-time seasonal Groundskeeper to work at Quail Hill Preserve in Amagansett.
- The general upkeep of the orchard, fences, and gates
- Maintenance of the membership check-in stand;
- Weekly mowing and weed-wacking;
- Fence line clearing and repair
- Experience safely operating the following equipment: weed wacker, push and ride-on mower, chainsaw, bar saw/limb trimmer
- Have a valid Driver's License
- Have basic knowledge of maintenance and repairs for 2 cycle tools and hand tools
- Be able to work independently and take written and spoken instructions in English or Spanish
- Have attention to detail
Located in Amagansett, NY
Peconic Land Trust
Contact Name: Deborah Thomas