Head Gardener Wanted - Private Estate
Compensation: $65,000-$100,000 yr.
Full-time Estate Gardner needed for a large acreage private estate with A greenhouse and formal European garden. This is a senior position that requires a great amount of professional fine gardening experience. Full time schedule 40 Hours a week.
- Plants, transplants, fertilizes, applies chemicals, waters, prunes, and weeds flower beds and plant areas
- Maintains flowers, bushes, trees, and shrubs
- Implements detailed landscape plans
- Recognizes disease and insect problems of woody and herbaceous plants and performs pest control operations
- Plants and propagates bedding plants
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Experience with presenting flowers and creating table displays.
- Occasional weekend days for meetings with the Estate owner to create plans and review progress.
The ideal candidate must have an abundance of knowledge for caring for different flowers and plants. Professional horticultural background preferred. Significant Greenhouse and Estate Garden experience
- Paid time off
Please send resume to FJacobsen@HSTF.US
Contact Name: Fred Jacobsen