Head Maintenance Gardener
(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Boutique garden maintenance company in Red Hook Brooklyn seeks a motivated leader with gardening experience to fill a part-time garden-tech position. In time, this role is expected to lead a small team to manage various gardens on a regular basis.
- Has relevant experience pertaining to gardening, environment, etc.
- Can ability to project manage and lead a small team
- Is knowledgeable about garden plants and weeds.
- Is organized, can create and implement systems with attention to detail.
- Is motivated and punctual.
- Lives in Brooklyn...Park Slope, P. Heights, C. Heights, Fort Greene, etc.
- Is strong and able to lift heavy loads.
- Has a valid driver's license and driving confidence; able to drive large vehicles.
- Has knowledge of Brooklyn streets.
- Has personal and professional references.
- Follows directions well.
Please email us with your resume in the body of your email or as a PDF attachment. I am not interested in a cut and pasted, generic cover letter. It doesn’t have to be long, but it should outline why you think you would be a good candidate for this SPECIFIC position. Also, please tell me what your favorite perennial is and why.