Start Date: 11/22/2021 Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000
Blondie’s Treehouse Inc. is a nationally recognized horticultural firm based in the New York City area. Specializing in the design, installation and maintenance of Interior Plantscapes, Exterior Landscapes, Floral Artistry and Holiday Décor, Blondie’s has been setting industry standards for over 40 years and is presently growing due to the demands of the industry . As a multi-faceted, dynamic company Blondie’s is known for landscape design and construction, seasonal horticultural styling, rooftop gardens and interior specimen plantings. Always looking for new talent, Blondie’s prides itself on providing the best the industry has to offer.
We are seeking to add a key member to our Sales team. This position is a full-time position that requires a high energy, detail oriented self-starter who works well independently as well as being a crucial component to the success of the team.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Have some management skills
- Floral background
- Creative and artistic
- Willing to work flexible hours and long hours Thanksgiving/Christmas time
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales, selling interior or exterior plants to commercial accounts
- Design Experience.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Contact Name: Emily Wagner