Compensation: based on experience
Glover Perennials is a wholesale grower of perennials, woodies, vines and natives located on the North Fork of Long Island. We are known for having an extensive plant list grown with the highest quality standards. Our nursery is a leading provider to garden centers, landscape contractors and public gardens in the New York area and beyond.
Glover Perennials is currently seeking a qualified individual for a senior sales position. If you have perennial knowledge and love to talk plants with people, this job is for you!
Sales/customer service activities include:
- Communications with customers regarding orders and quotes
- Entering and finalizing orders based on our plant availability and follow up correspondence with customers
- Assisting walk-in customers
- Ensuring quality standards are met on all orders
- Scheduling deliveries and pick ups
- Producing weekly availabilities
- Overseeing inventory management
- Occasionally visiting existing and potential new customers
The ideal candidate has a high level of organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Also important are excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer skills and the ability to work as a team.
Contact Name: Joanne Glover