Horticulture Design Assistant
We are an established landscape design/build firm located in Brooklyn looking for a Horticulture Design Assistant to join our team. This is a full-time position.
- Monitor and assist in project coordination and scheduling under the supervision of horticulture director
- Maintain client data and records
- Create project budget and proposals
- Assist with design and plant selection
- Put together images for clients
- Communications with field staff and clients
- Clear client communication skill
- Very good plant knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Photoshop skills and experience with other Adobe software and Excel
- Installation experience
- Ability to go into the field and assist with horticulture team
Pay commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time or seasonal
Please send resume and a brief cover letter to the email address provided.