Start Date: 5/1/2022
A premier landscaping company in Westchester County, NY is seeking a full-time horticulturist / horticulturalist. This job includes, but is not limited to:
Benefits: Vacation, Holidays, 401 k, Health insurance
- Annual and Perennial care
- Shrub and Tree care
- Tree, shrub, and soil pest control and diagnostics (IPM)
- Plant installation from cultivar selection after care
- Read architectural plans
- Fertilizing and soil chemistry optimization
- Participation in and directing horticulturally sound pruning practices
- Heavy machine operation –excavator, skid steer, loader, etc.
- Excellent customer relations (e.g. discuss pruning, , irrigation needs and concerns)
- Crew management/employee training/mentoring
- Winter snow removal
- Proficiency in using e-mail and Microsoft Office
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Must have a clean driver’s license.
Please email your resume and call to set up an interview.