Indoor Plant Design & Installation Director
(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Jungle NYC is a lifestyle company that connects people with nature in the city. We are seeking an experienced and talented Indoor Plant Design and Installation Director to join our growing team. Jungle NYC creates digital and physical experiences that immerse people in the culture, power, and well-being of plants and invite them to participate through our design and plant care services, as well as retail and online shopping.
As the Indoor Plant Design and Installation Director, you will lead our plant design and installation team, overseeing the creation of beautiful, functional, and sustainable indoor plant environments for our clients.
Performance expectations include but aren’t limited to:
- Tracking and managing interior plant design projects from initial client introductions, through design and installation, to handoff to Jungle NYC’s plant care maintenance team.
- Representing Jungle NYC's principles and quality standards while working with clients to develop custom plant design plans that meet their unique needs and preferences
- Working with our design team to produce compelling and perceptive indoor plant designs that meet clients budgets and goals.
- Leading and managing Jungle NYC’s delivery and installation teams, providing guidance and hands-on support as needed to ensure high-quality work and exceptional project delivery.
- Oversee the installation of indoor plant environments, ensuring that plants are healthy and thriving.
- Managing design project inventory and fabrication/preparation work at our warehouse, optimizing costs and reducing waste
- Guiding sourcing and purchasing of plants, planters, and supplies for designs, optimizing for client design objectives, cost efficiency, and logistics
- Staying up-to-date on the latest indoor plant design trends and technologies
- Ensuring compliance with safety and regulatory requirements related to indoor plant installation
- Training and mentoring team members to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in their roles
- Developing and maintaining documentation related to indoor plant installation processes, procedures, and best practices
- Monitoring and reporting on key performance metrics related to indoor plant installation, such as customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, cost, and quality of work.
- At least a bachelor's degree in architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, horticulture, plant science, or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in indoor plant design and installation, including project management and team leadership
- Knowledge of a wide range of indoor plant species and their care requirements
- Professional knowledge of plant care and maintenance practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Indesign and Excel. Proven ability to develop and execute indoor design plans
- Experience managing budgets and inventory
- Comfortable commuting and managing installation logistics in NYC
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and lead multiple projects at the same time
At Jungle NYC, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We are looking for a motivated and experienced leader who is passionate about indoor plant design and installation and committed to delivering exceptional customer service. If you have a track record of success in managing indoor plant design and installation projects and are ready to take the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply. Please apply via email with your resume and cover letter or via LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3560199695/
Website: Apply Online