Inside Nursery Sales Rep.
Hardscrabble Farms is a family run wholesale nursery with over 40 years’ experience in the industry. Our 80-acre facility is one of the largest wholesale nurseries in the Tri-State area. We carry an extensive variety of trees, shrubs, perennials, annuals and landscape materials. We work with landscape professionals and garden centers enhancing their client’s landscape. Hardscrabble Farms is in search of a self-motivated, success driven individual to join our dynamic team.
- Field sales inquires via phone, email and in-person to source nursery material for current and future landscape projects
- Support Sales Team in day-to-day operations of busy wholesale nursery
- Generating Estimates and Orders for landscape professionals
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment
- Proactively contact customers to generate sales
- Basic computer skills
- Six day work week, in-season
- Minimum of 5 years experience in nursery sales
- Plant name and identification
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge in plant names, identification and habits
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Strong communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Work well under pressure
- Committed to success
- Ability to problem solve
- Determined employee
- Have a “can do” attitude
- Conversational Spanish, a plus
Cover Letter: Please incorporate brief responses to the following:
1. What interests you about this position and why?
2. Explain your horticultural knowledge.
We also encourage you to visit www.hardscrabblefarms.com to find out more about the company.
Contact Name: Corinne Covino