(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Elevations Landscape Design + Build is a boutique design firm specializing in the design, installation and maintenance of residential landscape projects in the New York City. We value a collaborative approach, successful candidates will have a strong work ethic and positive demeanor.
We are looking for a Full Time Installation crew-member and gardener to join our team. Qualified candidates should have experience in container and backyard gardening within an urban setting. This is a team-based position, right for someone who is excited about working outdoors while meeting daily goals with care and attention to detail. Work is outdoors in all weather and requires heavy lifting (at least 50lbs) as well as working on your feet for a sustained period. The position reports to the construction and garden leads as well as the production coordinator.
- Following construction, planting, and maintenance schedules with team leader
- Installing gardens in ground and on terraces, including soil tree, shrub, perennial & annual plantings.
- Laying site protection and maintaining absolute cleanliness of project sites
- Assisting in meticulous and labor-intensive deliveries
- Morning and afternoon load-ins/outs, including truck driving
- Maintain orderliness and care of shop & tools
- Communications with supervisors and installation teams as required
- Documenting visit information and following up with issues as they arise
- Willingness to collaborate on all tasks to install gardens to the highest standard
- Experience in landscaping
- Clean driver’s license, Ability to drive a box truck
- OSHA 30 and/or SST Worker training
Salary: $28-32/hour. We are pleased to offer paid time off, company matched 401k and health insurance benefits for FT staff.
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter detailing relevant experience to: email@example.com
Elevations Landscape Design + Build