Intern for New York City Landscape Architecture & Construction Co.
Start Date: September Compensation: Based on Experience
Blondie’s Treehouse builds the Gardens that make New York City beautiful! Do you want to be a Landscape Architect? Architect? Master Craftsperson? If so, this might be the place for you to learn and grow within the built world. We are not your typical landscape design and contracting firm. We work with world renowned
Architects and Landscape Architects on every project-giving the right person the opportunity to understand how architecture becomes an end product and work with the most famous names in the industry. We build structure, we design, and we fabricate.
We have an immediate opening for a dynamic intern. Architecture, Landscape Architecture, or Design Major is preferable, but we’re open to those with excellent computer and organizational skills of any major.
- Acting as support to Construction Project Coordinator, Project Managers, and Construction Group Principles
- Assist in Submittal process
- Assist in Drawing Management
- Occasional Field Recon
- Strong Communication skills- both written and verbal
- Some Excel background or the ability to expand on current knowledge of excel
- Some knowledge of construction drawings- but in house training will be ongoing
- Working Knowledge of and/or BS degree in Architecture, Landscape Architecture or Engineering a plus
- High school diploma required
- Great work ethic with a positive attitude
- Passion for our industry
- Exhibit respectfulness by being punctual, engaged/focused, and respectful of others