Irrigation and Lighting Technician
Compensation: Competitive rates offered based on experience.
We are looking for a qualified irrigation and lighting technician for installation and maintenance of irrigation and low voltage lighting systems.
Candidates should be familiar with working with a variety of branded systems and components and be able to troubleshoot and make repairs as they arise. An understanding of how plants function with regards to watering requirements, drainage and identifying issues is expected.
- Coordinating with garden installation teams and management to design and install Irrigation and Low-Voltage lighting systems
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of systems, repairs and adjustments though-out the growing season
- Spring openings & winter closings of irrigation systems.
- Experience working with lighting and irrigation systems
- Familiarity and understanding of a wide range or irrigation and lighting system component functionality
- Ability to handle inventory management and material ordering
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather
- Meticulous and detail-orientated, with a positive attitude and respectful presence on site
- Excellent Communicator reporting to and working with all staff
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic who takes pride in their work
- Ability to trouble shoot effectively and effectively decision make on job sites
- Team player with a willingness to work with and help other team members, to make sure everyone’s tasks are done efficiently
Competitive rates offered based on experience. We are looking for someone to grow with the company; interest in the field is very important. Please submit resumes and compensation requirements to email@example.com with the job tile in the subject line.
Elevations Landscape Design + Build
Phone: (718) 715-0755