Rooftop Drops is hiring rooftop irrigation technicians as we are growing quickly. Our technicians install and maintain high-end drip irrigation and landscape lighting systems to prestigious clients in NYC. We are skilled technicians, in business for over 25 years, and we are passionate about our work. Each year, we install over 100 new irrigation and lighting systems ranging from small one-zone terraces to complex 15-zone systems for a wide range of sophisticated residential and commercial clients. Owner-operated since the beginning, we have a long-standing reputation for outstanding customer service, reliability and fair pricing and our customers are very loyal to us.
We offer 2 levels of employment: experienced technician and apprentice. We offer paid training over the course of 1 year to help you learn our business. Come join our fun, family atmosphere!
- You must be organized, professional in demeanor and appearance and personable. You will interact with high-end clientele, landscape architects/designers and gardeners.
- You should be friendly, a good problem solver and have excellent verbal communication skills.
- You will be carrying a backpack and should have high energy.
- You should enjoy working outdoors.
- Candidates should live or be able to commute throughout Manhattan and Brooklyn.
- Experience in gardening or plumbing is a plus.
- Osha-30 certificate is a plus.
- Green roof experience is a plus.
Please see our website at www.rooftopdrops.com
Please note that employment will be contingent upon references and background check.