Jr. Landscape Designer
(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Start Date: Immediately Compensation: $30-$50,000.00 annually
We are seeking a motivated Jr. Landscape Designer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merits and business needs.
Assist Senior Designers with residential and commercial landscape design projects, especially with production of drawings, modeling, and graphic presentation materials
- 0-5 years of experience working in an architectural design office.
- Should posses strong modeling and rendering skills using SketchUp, Rhino, or similar.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and InDesign Skill with Revit valued, but not essential.
- Should demonstrate knowledge of plants and planting design.
- Residential and commercial landscape design experience in the US valued.
- Must be detailed oriented and posses the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and writing skills, strong origination and timer management habits, and the ability to work well both independently and collaboratively.
- Must demonstrate the ability to visually express complex ideas and solve problems graphically.
- Position provides exposure to a wide range of projects, primarily design build, working in all phases from concept through construction.
Contact Name: Teresa Carleo