Junior Landscape Designer
Start Date: Asap Compensation: $60,000-$75,000
We are seeking a motivated Jr. Landscape Designer.
- Assist Senior Designers with residential and commercial urban landscape design projects, especially with production of drawings, modeling, and graphic presentation materials.
- 1-5 years experience working in a landscape design architectural office.
- Should possess strong modeling and rendering skills using Sketch Up, Rhino, or similar.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign. Skill with Revit valued, but not essential.
- Should have knowledge of plants and planting design.
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to meet deadlines.
- Residential and commercial landscape design experience in the US valued.
- Must demonstrate ability to visualize and express complex ideas and solve problems graphically.
- Position provides exposure to a wide range of projects, primarily design/build, working in all phases from concept through construction.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and writing skills, strong organization and time management habits and the ability to work well both independently and collaboratively.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Contact Name: Teresa Carleo