Start Date: 08/26/2022 Compensation: $25-$35/hour
Founded in 1994, the Back to Nature Home & Garden designs and builds customized outdoor spaces that are beautiful and client-centric.
A luxury landscape architecture firm in central New Jersey is seeking talented designers to join our team. The roles will primarily handle in-office technical drafting and presentation graphics, take-offs and estimation, material specification, and fieldwork. We seek individuals with an artistic eye and good communications skills, knowledge of plants a plus. These designers will contribute to the ideation, planning, and execution phases of our projects.
We offer a starting salary of $25-$35/hour based on experience, on-the-job training, paid time off, and holidays.
To be considered, candidates should email a cover letter, resume, and portfolio samples (PDF or website link) to email@example.com. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or our office phone at 908-439-4639.
- Landscape Architecture degree or similar; Landscape architecture license a plus.
- Landscape, engineering, architectural, or interior design experience.
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with AutoCAD and Adobe Suite; hand drawing abilities a plus.
- Solid design sense that enables the visual expression of complex ideas and graphical problem-solving. • Experience in the development of projects from conceptualization to construction administration is a plus.
- Knowledge of site planning, grading, and planting design. • Ability to take ownership of tasks while working within a design team.
- Excellent organization, verbal/written skills, and attention to detail.
- Reliability to complete tasks accurately and on time.