Start Date: immediate opening
Full/part time Exterior Construction management
We are a 25+ year garden design/build company specializing in the design, installation and maintenance of exterior commercial properties in NYC. We are currently working on several large Construction projects deemed essential.
- Planning and management of construction projects for essential construction projects in NYC and the Rockaway’s.
- Managing a build and installation team on wood, metal, electrical and planting construction projects
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of detail construction and CAD drawings
- Scheduling, procurement and oversight of talented multi-skilled trades team
- Must have 4 years experience in exterior construction
- OSHA 30
- Clean NY driver’s license
- Punctual and responsible
- Knowledge of construction work and CAD
- Able to lead, schedule, procure and organize skilled team of tradesman
- Good communication skills
- Able to estimate and budget projects
- Able to start immediately
- Immediate start.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Email resume to Info@rebeccacolegrows.com