Landscape Designer/ Architect
Start Date: 03/05/20
Town & Gardens is a dynamic high-end landscape design-build firm in NYC. Our nationally award-winning firm is looking for an enthusiastic candidate and self-starter who is able to be part of a team to manage and execute intricate, innovative urban landscape spaces developed with our design team and top-tier landscape architects, architects and development partners.
We offer the opportunity to see a project from concept through design and to completion. This position is ideal for those interested in the unique and hands-on aspects of the design-build model.
- Degree in Landscape Architecture, Landscape Design, or Architecture
- Entry level and intermediate experience
- Knowledge of CAD/Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe Suite
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Design Development
- Project management and ability to lead and appropriately delegate work
- Installation/Construction Management background; through knowledge of construction methods and process
- Estimating and budgeting experience; familiarity with the bid process
- Building Submissions
- D.O.B filings/ Landmark preservation familiarity
- Sales and client meetings
- Coordinating with in-house field staff and subcontractors
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and paid vacation. To apply, please email a resume, cover letter, and portfolio (no larger than 7MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line.