Landscape Designer / Project Manager
Start Date: 3/1/23 Compensation: 50,000-70,000
The Project Manager's main job function is to supervise projects and assist the company's owner with the development and implementation of ongoing projects. This will include regular site visits in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens to assess a job's status and the performance of carpentry teams in the field. In the office the candidate will be required to review shop drawings and submittals for conformance with contract specifications, work in close collaboration with operations team for deliverables, and assistance in project coordination with external parties. Additional responsibilities may include; Sourcing of material, creating change orders, data input, and project cost estimates. The individual must be dedicated and detail-oriented in completing assigned tasks within the scheduled deadlines.
Responsibilities will include meeting with clients to asses needs, taking on-site measurements, creating designs for residential and commercial properties, estimating jobs, performing bid takeoffs, ordering materials, project managing in all aspects, etc. Hours must be flexible.
- College education preferred.
- Minimum 7 years general work experience in the trade, or alternatively, 7 years formal training/education in landscape construction and work experience combined.
- Hardworking, mature, responsible, punctual, and professional presentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic urban landscape construction knowledge, terminology
New York Premier Landscapes
Contact Name: Justin A Ross