(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Start Date: May 8, 2023 Compensation: $40-45K per year
Plan it Wild is a sustainable landscape company that transforms private yards and commercial landscapes into beautiful native habitats that increase biodiversity, carbon capture, and absorb stormwater.
We are looking for a hard-working, responsible Landscape Foreman for 30 clients whose rewilded habitats and lawns we take care in Westchester County. The overarchinggoal for the Manager is to ensure that Plan it Wild maintenance crews are well managed, including their schedules and budgets, and as well that client needs are addressed and that clients are listened to, valued, & satisfied, and their yards and plants look beautiful and buzz with biodiversity.
- Manage all PiW Mindful Maintenance customer contracts
- Manage team routing and daily morning and after work meetings/debriefs. Maintain, modify, and coordinate daily schedules with personnel. Manage crew timesheets and submissions
- Manage budgets and punchlists, including purchasing & maintaining materials and equipment
- Develop daily, weekly, monthly work plans & schedule for crews
- Working with the executive team, develop long-term relationships with clients that yield up-selling as well as connections to other clients and/or additional landscaping work. Understand client maintenance requirements and desires and customize contracts to meet their needs
- Respond to all client issues and concerns and coordinate any additional services required
- Assist & fill in on scheduling & installing any planting installations where necessary in both Westchester & Fairfield county.
- Driver’s license & able to drive trucks, back-up trailers, & operate landscape equipment
- Experience in landscaping a must
- Enjoy physical labor and working with a team
- Good communication skills and comfort working with clients and crew in a fast paced environment
- Horticultural, botanical, or ecological experience, with familiarity of northeastern Eco region 59C native plants and natural habitats is a plus.
Plan it Wild
Contact Name: Dave Baker
Phone: 585 750 0302