Start Date: 6/20/22 Compensation: $28 per hour
Tier II landscape design is an Established landscape design and build firm based out of Brooklyn NY. We specialize in designing and building high end outdoor living spaces such as rooftop gardens, patios, backyards, etc. We are looking for a landscape foreman/gardener to manage the landscaping installations and maintenance department.
- Track and record hours worked, materials and completed work daily
- Clear and consistent communication with the project Managers
- Ability in problem solving.
- Ensure all Team members are equipped, and wear all required safety gear
- Ensure company van, and equipment is clean, safe and inspected daily
- Review material/inventory/tools in the morning to make sure you have everything you need for the day
- Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times.
- Train and educate team members.
- Ability to write and speak English.
- Punctual, responsible, and dependable.
- Knowledge of drip irrigation system repairs and operation and installation is plus.
- Planting and plant knowledge
- Minimum 3years experience in the landscaping industry
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of specific materials, methods, tools and equipment required to complete various landscape practices
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds..
resume and references required.
prior to inquiring please check out our website and social media to see what we are all about www.tier-ii.com
Tier II Landscape design
Contact Name: Tzvi Rauch