Landscape Installation Professional
Start Date: March 16, 2020
If you have experience in construction, a desire to contribute to the creation of elegant exterior spaces, and want to work at a place where your contribution is valued and respected, then we want to meet you! An opportunity exists for talented and passionate Landscape installation professionals to join HARRISON GREEN, a landscape design, installation and maintenance firm.
Based in Brooklyn, we are founded on the importance of sustainability, collaboration, and beauty.
Full time & part-time positions currently available for the 2020 season with opportunities for advancement.
The ideal candidate will use their great attitude and work ethic to join our creative and fast-paced team environment in the installation of bespoke exterior spaces in Manhattan and Brooklyn. The responsibilities of this position will include the installation of plant material, unloading and carrying materials, demolition, masonry and light carpentry work.
- Desire to apply a high level of personal craftsmanship to create landscape spaces;
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a construction environment;
- Dependable, hard-working, honest, passionate & fun!
- Must be able to lift at least 60lbs & work in inclement weather;
- Safely and efficiently operate light tools;
- Knowledge of basic construction principles;
- Valid driver’s license preferred but not required.
Please submit resume and tell us about yourself: email@example.com
Visit our website: www.harrisongreen.com or on Instagram: @harrisongreennyc
HARRISON GREEN LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact Name: Jacqueline
Phone: 212-858-9088 x101