Landscape Installation Project Manager
Start Date: 2/01/20
Town and Gardens is a national award winning landscape design build firm seeking a project manager to oversee projects being carried out for outside architects, landscape architects and general contractors. Candidates with relevant experience managing high end construction/ landscape construction projects should apply. In particular we are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic candidate that is customer service oriented with the ability to manage a project from the estimating phase through to completion of installation. Projects are highly focused on architectural details and an ability to correctly interpret plans and shop drawings is a must. Ability to produce basic shop drawings in sketchup is a plus. Candidate will be required to work closely in partnership with Town and Gardens key architectural and general contracting clientele to produce end results in line with architectural drawings and design intent.
- Landscape installation and construction management experience.
- Sales and client management.
- Estimating and budgeting.
- Familiarity with building submissions and working within building guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with field staff, vendors and subcontactors.
- Degree in construction management, landscape contracting, landscape architecture/design, or architecture. Or minimum 5 years relevant industry experience.
- Minimum two years field experience.
- Self starter with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to lead a project team and appropriately delegate work.
- Familiarity with estimating and bidding processes.
- Familiarity with NYC building code and typical building rules and regulations.
- Good knowledge of landscape construction methods, materials and processes.
- Prior experience in the field of urban landscape installation and/or management.
- Familiarity with CAD, sketchup, vectorworks and adobe creative suite is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and paid vacation
To apply, please email a resume, cover letter and work samples/portfolio if applicable (no more than 10 MB) to email@example.com. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line.