Future Green Studio, a dynamic landscape urbanism and urban ecology firm in Brooklyn with a diverse portfolio and a commitment to sustainable practices is seeking a full-time landscape installer/gardener who is passionate, hard‐working and highly skilled.
Location: Red Hook, Brooklyn NY 11231
- Follow project instructions from the Foreman and execute tasks efficiently
- Install plants, grasses, trees and hardscape features
- Operate tools, including rakes, shovels, saws, axes and shears
- Keep vehicles, machinery, and tools in good repair and working order
- Keep job site safe and clean
- Communicate any issues or concerns to the project foreman
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Dependable, hard‐working, passionate
- Experience installing garden landscapes
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work with a team or independently
At the forefront of a national design movement focusing on establishing place and identity through ecological design, Future Green Studio’s work focuses on reclaiming post‐industrial landscapes, on planning future visions for cities, and on greening New York City’s rooftops. We are a unique company, engaging in both speculative, urban, large scale conceptual landscape urbanism as well as small scale garden and art interventions. We design and we build. We are thinkers, designers, teachers, gardeners and craftsmen.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio. No calls please.