(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Start Date: March 20, 2023 Compensation: $18/hour-$23/hour
Established in 1984 Chelsea Garden Center operates two Brooklyn, NY, garden centers, one in Red Hook, and the second in Williamsburg.
We specialize in the design, delivery, and installation of both residential and commercial landscapes. We have a diversified portfolio of work from residential gardens on rooftops and backyards to large scale commercial projects of every description.
This is a full-time position as we continue to build our team of gardeners and technicians. Please note that a driver’s license is not a requirement of this position but is a valuable plus.
- Loading the days plants and materials at the start of each day onto your assigned truck. Our trucks range from light duty cube trucks to delivery vans and site trucks.
- Maintain your installation tools and equipment & make sure that you are equipped for the day.
- Review work order & job installation instructions with the garden designer and or your supervisor.
- Take care to install all plantings as directed in an efficient and timely manner.
- All planting installations must be watered after plantings.
- Jobsites must be left better than broom clean, immaculate.
- You will be responsible to return your paperwork orders to your dispatcher for processing.
- Company garments are always worn and provided.
- You must be punctual and reliable to join our team.
- Experience in carpentry, and masonry a plus
- Clean driving record is a must.
- Past landscape experience and knowledge of trees, shrubs, annuals, and perennials a plus.
Send resume and cover letter to both Alex@chelseagardencenter.com and to email@example.com
Chelsea Garden Center
Contact Name: Alex Protell