Landscape Maintenance Account Manager
(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Start Date: 03/13/2023 Compensation: 65,000-80,000
Schumacher is seeking a high-energy individual with strong organizational skills to join our Management Team as a Maintenance Account Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual who has experience building long-term trusting relationships with a portfolio of clients, developing new business within that group and actively seeking new sales opportunities.
Specifically, this role is ideal for an excellent problem-solver who requires minimal supervision to do the following:
- Work with Operations and Horticulture to ensure quality results for all assigned accounts.
- Provide clear and timely communication with clients regarding the status of their properties.
- Manage account contracts and financials with the goal of performing the highest quality work while maintaining profitability.
- Design and estimate enhancement projects.
- Apply problem-solving skills to ensure timely and effective responses to changing client needs, especially when remediating damage from storms/emergencies.
- Oversee subcontractors' performance, including schedules and performance ratings.
- Work with the Safety Team to train field crews in company-approved safety and health protocols.
- Assist Production and Horticulture in training field crews.
- Work with Production and Equipment Manager to ensure maintenance schedules for assigned equipment, vehicles and small tools are being met.
- Assist the Recruitment Team in supporting efforts as requested.
Due to the breadth of our portfolio, the quality of work our clients expect, and our highly collaborative environment candidates for this position will need the following to excel in this role:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to connect to a wide variety of clients.
- The perspective that learning is a life-long and worthwhile pursuit.
- A smart-thinking and energetic approach to problem-solving with a focus on elevated solutions.
- An undergraduate degree or 3 years of experience working in an account management or similar leadership role.
- The ability to use a variety of cloud computing tools for communication, organization and productivity.
All candidates will find that we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, life, and vision insurance coverage.
Schumacher Companies, Inc.
Contact Name: Emily Admirand