Landscape Nursery Yard & Warehouse Manager
(Paid Opportunities) Return to Paid Opportunities
Start Date: May 2023 Compensation: $20-35 per hour
If you have experience in the landscape industry, a desire to participate in the creation of beautiful landscape spaces, and want to work at a place where your contribution is valued and respected, then we want to meet you!
An opportunity exists for talented and passionate Nursery Yard and Warehouse manager to join HARRISON GREEN, a landscape design, installation and maintenance firm. Based in Brooklyn, we are founded on the importance of sustainability, collaboration, and beauty.
Full time and part time positions available with opportunities for advancement.
The ideal candidate will use their great attitude and work ethic to join our creative and knowledge team environment. The responsibilities of this position will include receiving various deliveries at our facility in Brooklyn, landscape and hard goods inventory, safely storing materials, loading and unloading trucks, preparing materials for jobs, daily care of nursery material, laundry, recycling & refuse management as well as maintaining a safe and presentable space at all times.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a nursery or warehouse environment
- Ability to adhere to administrative protocol and deadlines
- Ability to respect and maintain confidentiality
- Detail-oriented, with considerable attention to order and cleanliness
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Dependable, hard-working, honest, passionate & fun!
- Must be able to lift at least 60lbs & work in inclement weather
- Safely and efficiently operate light tools
- Valid driver’s license preferred but not required
- OSHA certifications preferred
- COVID-19 Vaccination required
Please send us a resume to email@example.com and tell us about yourself
Visit our website: www.harrisongreen.com