Landscape Operation Manager
Greengage Urbanscape Ltd. is a Brooklyn based, women-owned Landscape firm incorporated in 1959. Our bailiwick is landscape installation and maintenance as well as snow and ice management. We are proud of our upper-echelon client list and extraordinary completed projects.
As a multi-faceted, dynamic company Greengage is seeking a Landscape Manager who is knowledgeable, responsible, hardworking, creative, communicative and collaborates well. Our image as a company is extremely important to us, as well our “Team Approach”.
- Understand daily job responsibilities and prepare crews accordingly.
- Coordinate, Schedule and manage all phases of projects.
- Execute planting plans as per architectural drawings.
- Provide interface between client and crews.
- Comfortable with sales and Customer Relationship Management.
- Provide Take-offs.
- Complete projects from conception to completion.
- Basic Landscape Design Ability keeping in mind functional, practical and technical constraints.
- Manage crews in a way that achieves maximum productivity.
- Ability to use landscape specific software.
- Knowledge of plant materials, placement and design.
- An industry leader with interpersonal skills.
- Must be experienced in urban landscaping, plant and pest identification.
- Must have design ability and a level of creativity for plantings and seasonal displays.
- Must be proficient in English/Conversational Spanish
- Clean Driving Record
- Knowledge of Landscaping, Annuals, Perennials, Grasses, Trees, and Shrubs Required.
- Proper care of plant material and maintenance is required.
- Must be able to back up a trailer and operate a skid steer loader.
- Occasional weekend and night work.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. and work in all climates.
- Minimum 40 hour OSHA.
- Degree/Certificate in Horticulture/Plant Science or CNLP a PLUS!
- Irrigation & Lighting Experience is a PLUS!
- CDL is a Plus!
- Experience with snow and ice management a PLUS!
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Greengage Urbanscape, Ltd.
Contact Name: Doreen Costanzo