Landscape Operations Manager
Start Date: ASAP Compensation: $70,000 - $75,000
Greengage Urbanscape Ltd. is a well-recognized horticultural firm based in the New York City area. Specializing in the installation and maintenance of exterior Softscapes. Greengage has been setting industry standards for over 50 years. As a multi-faceted, dynamic company Greengage is known for landscape design and seasonal horticultural styling, rooftop gardens and always looking for new talent. Greengage prides itself on providing the best the industry has to offer.
We are looking for an individual to join our Operations Department in a full-time capacity. Candidate must be reliable, knowledgeable, have sales experience and able to conduct themselves in a professional manner. Our image as a company is extremely important to us.
- Understand the job responsibilities for each day and prepare crews accordingly.
- Schedule and monitor crews daily through on-site visits and through tracking software.
- Carefully oversee the loading and unloading of trucks with tools and equipment for the day’s assignment.
- Coordinate and manage all phases of landscape projects.
- Schedule morning and afternoon meeting and debriefs, and manage time sheet submissions.
- Provide interface between client and crews.
- Comfortable with sales and Customer Relationship Management.
- Seek new clients, and references and manage accounts.
- Ensure crews are operating efficiently, with in time constraints and within budget.
- Complete projects from conception to completion.
- Work hand in hand with Account Management on procurement.
- Manage crews in a way that achieves maximum productivity.
- Lead Crews with clear expectations and effective modeling.
- Highly Professional
- An industry leader with interpersonal skills.
- Must be Bilingual English/Spanish
- Clean Driving Record.
- Minimum 2 years experience in landscape or like field
- Minimum of 3-5 years in management position
- Organized, motivated and desire to exceed expectations
- Computer skills a must.
- Excellent communication skills
- Plant knowledge a Plus!
- Company Growth
- Paid Certifications/Training