Landscape Project Manager
Compensation: Salary Commensurate with Experience
Greengage Urbanscape Ltd. is a nationally recognized horticultural firm based in the New York City area. Specializing in the installation and maintenance of exterior Hard and Softscapes. Greengage has been setting industry standards for over 50 years. As a multi-faceted, dynamic company Greengage is known for landscape design and construction, seasonal horticultural styling, rooftop gardens and always looking for new talent. Greengage prides itself on providing the best the industry has to offer.
We are looking for an individual to join our Operations Department as an exterior landscape installations project manager in a full-time capacity. Candidate must be reliable, knowledgeable, have sales experience and able to conduct themselves in a professional manner. Our image as a company is extremely important to us.
- Understand the job responsibilities for each day and prepare accordingly.
- Carefully oversee the loading and unloading of trucks with tools and equipment for the day’s assignment.
- Coordinate and manage all phases of landscape installation projects.
- Execute planting plans as per architectural drawings.
- Provide interface between client and crew.
- Comfortable with sales and Customer Relationship Management.
- Seek new clients and manage accounts.
- Install plants efficiently.
- Ability to quantify material effectively, procure materials, create proposal, work within budgets and time constraints.
- Complete projects from conception to completion.
- Create designs which satisfy functional, practical and technical constraints.
- Manage crews in a way that achieves maximum productivity.
- Ability to use landscape specific software for estimation, time tracking and Customer Relationship Management.
- An industry leader with interpersonal skills.
- Highly Professional
- Degree/Certificate in Horticulture/Plant Science a Plus!
- Must be proficient in English
- Conversational Spanish
- Irrigation & Lighting Experience is a PLUS!
- Construction Experience is a PLUS!
- Clean Driving Record – CDL is a Plus!
- Knowledge of Landscaping, Annuals, Perennials, Grasses, Trees, and Shrubs Required.
- Proper care of plant material and maintenance is required.
- Minimum 40 hour OSHA required
Benefits: Two weeks paid time off/year and medical insurance stipend.